Chas West Ltd is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on age, race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristics.
This policy applies to all employment practices within the organisation, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training and apprenticeship. Chas West makes hiring decisions based on qualifications, merit and business needs at the time.
To provide high quality, professional administrative support to the business.
To work closely with engineers’ sub-contractors and our client to deliver a timely well-informed service to our customer.
To provide high quality professional office-based support to repairs team. Ensure the highest level of customer focused service is delivered to our customer continuously.
- Experience of working in a responsive repair setting
- Experience of managing customer expectations in a customer focused environment
- Have a good understanding of value for money in terms of the most cost-effective way to manage repairs
- The ability to strategically plan and organise workloads
- A proactive / can do approach to work
- The ability to work on own initiative and take full ownership of role and responsibility
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- The ability to follow process and work in a fast pace setting whilst remaining calm and focused.
- Out-standing communication skills both internal and external
- The ability to build and maintain good working relationships with all contacts
- Build and maintain professional representation of the team
- Ability to work occasional staggered shifts covering office 7am – 6pm
- Deliver a customer focused service ensuring the highest standards of customer service at all times
- Managing repairs and engineers work load recording and strategically planning days with consideration given to hindering factors
- Manage customer expectations ensuring open lines of communication are maintained always
- Up loading information to data base accurately, paying attention to details ensuing data protection and accurately updating sensitive information on our data base.
- Ensure accurate recording of queries and customer concerns
- Avoid failures becoming complaints resolving during telephone conversation working on own initiative to resolve before becoming a formal complaint
- Plan engineers’ workload in advance ensuring communication to all relevant parties ensuring all are aware of details of a call out
- Review and monitor WIP report and FOW regularly to ensure a steady flow and reduction in line with agreed SLA.
- Record all updates on data base for knowledge share
- Ensure all updates are relayed clearly and understood within all relevant areas
- Manage emergencies in line with expectations of KPI’s
- Identifying out of scope requests redirecting to correct operational / commercial process
- Managing inbox queries in a timely manner ensuring all details are accurately covered and responded to in line with expectation SLA
- Understand specialist works processes and assign subcontractors providing confirmation of attendance to site to relevant parties
- Cover colleague’s absence and hand over for smooth cover over annual leave
- Raise OOH call outs ensure follow up works are accurately captured logged and planed
- Attend meetings when requested to do so
- Work closely with teams to deliver a high standard of service to our customers and client
- Provide support where needed within the business and carry out ad hoc duties as requested.
- Show an understanding of KPI’s and work to meet and exceed targets
- The ability to follow processes and identify and suggest improved ways of working within the team
- Liaise with engineers regarding job descriptions to ensure clarity surrounding FOW’s and JO’s
- Competent in diagnostic questioning to obtain a full understanding of request
- Understanding of PO’s as required for material suppliers
- Work as part of a team
How To Apply
Click here to apply.
Please send a cover letter and CV, quoting job reference CW-JD-005.
Please use the job reference in any further correspondence.
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Duration: Permanent
Salary: Dependent On Experience
Start Date: Immediate
Job Reference: CW-JD-005
Working Hours: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm
Probation Period: 6 months
Line Manager: Karissa Abrahams
Cycle To Work Scheme
Avensure Zest for Health & Wellbeing
Eye Care Vouchers